GymSports NZ moveMprove®
Grant Scheme Launched
moveMprove is GymSports NZ’s Foundation Skills Movement Programme, aimed to get all kiwi kids moving well, staying well, and enjoying physical activity for life.
GymSports NZ is thrilled to be in a position to give back financially to the gymsports community to further extend the reach of moveMprove into the New Zealand community.
Applications are now closed and announcement will be soon.
10th Annual NZCT AIMS GAMES
International Sporting Championships
15th - 20th September 2013
Click here for more information
GYMSPORT ACTIVITIES ARE BOOMING
2012 was an exciting one the gymsports community. Member Clubs reported increased numbers across many areas of gymsport activity.
Recreational fundamental skills activity in Member Clubs wass up by 10%.
Pay to play figures have been captured and show nearly 33,000 casual participants in childrens activities.
The moveMprove® Foundation Skills programme exceeded projected
numbers by 23%.
313 teachers have been involved in professional development opportunities within the moveMprove ® programme.
66% increase in children taking part in school festivals.
moveMprove® Foundation Skills on Youtube site click http://www.youtube.com/user/GymSportsNZ
GymSports New Zealand on YouTube
Based in Auckland, GymSports New Zealand is the peak national body responsible for the development, promotion, governance and leadership of gymsports throughout New Zealand.
Through movement, GymSports New Zealand will lead New Zealanders to do better, feel better, be better.
- Movement is the foundation for all sports & performing arts;
- We are movement specialists;
- GymSports New Zealand offers fun, enjoyment and personal achievement that
- GymSports New Zealand develops and enriches lives;
- There is a place for everyone;
- Aspiring to excellence and building winners;
- Pathways to international performance standards;
- Celebrating with pride, all levels of achievement;
- Progress occurs when Members do better, more often and in greater
- The primary access to GymSports New Zealand is via Clubs.
If you are looking to get involved, please click HERE
GYMSPORTS NEW ZEALAND is a feeder and enabler for performing arts, sport and recreation.
We are responsible for the development, promotion and governance of Gym for All (massive participation), Rhythmic and Artistic
Gymnastics, Aerobics and Trampoline sports.
GymSports New Zealand is proud to be supported by