Based in Auckland, GymSports New Zealand is the national body responsible for the development, promotion, governance and leadership of gymsports throughout New Zealand.
Gymsports encompasses both Mens (MAG) and Womens (WAG) artistic gymnastics, Rhythmic (RG) gymnastics, Aerobics (AER) and Trampoline (TRA).
Through movement, GymSports New Zealand will lead New Zealanders to do better, feel better, be better.
- Movement is the foundation for all sports and performing arts;
- We are movement specialists;
- Gymsports offers fun, enjoyment and personal achievement that builds confidence;
- Gymsports develops and enriches lives;
- There is a place for everyone;
- We are aspiring to excellence and building winners;
- We provide pathways to international performance standards;
- We celebrate with pride, all levels of achievement;
- Progress occurs when Members do better, move more often and in greater numbers;
- The primary access to gymsports is through Clubs.
Through movement, GymSports New Zealand will lead New Zealanders to do better, feel better, be better.GymSports NZ